Is it difficult for you to attend sessions in person?
Do you travel a lot as part of your job?
Do you live outside of the Greater Toronto area?
If any of the above are true for you, then a Skype or telephone session might be a great alternative to an in person consultation. I have been providing phone and internet sessions for clients across Canada, the USA and around the world with great success.
You can have sessions with me via your telephone or internet using Skype. Skype is a free, high quality audio and video conferencing program that allows us to see and hear each other using your computer and a web cam. Skype is free to download off the Internet, easy to install and set up. Skype to Skype calls are free from any where in the world.
Benefits of Phone Sessions:
- It allows you to receive a session from the comfort of your own home or office.
- It provides you with an added degree of anonymity.
- You can have sessions while traveling, regardless of what part of the world you live in.
- You can still benefit from the session even if it is difficult for you to get to my office.
In 1988, Dr. Larry Dossey wrote a book called Recovering the Soul: A Scientific and Spiritual Approach, in which he introduced the term “non-local mind.”Dr. Dossey explains:
“The old idea that your consciousness is produced by the brain; that it’s confined to your cranium and to the present moment and can’t operate outside your own brain and body in the present, is an idea that just doesn’t fit with the data anymore.
Studies, for example in remote healing — where someone can affect the clinical outcome of someone else who is on the other side of the earth… are forcing us to create a new image of consciousness.
… Non-locality is the term borrowed from modern quantum physics. It’s a synonym for the term “infinite.”
If something is non-local with respect to space and time, it’s infinite in space and infinite in time. Well, this is the way consciousness behaves in these experiments.
For example, it doesn’t matter how far away from the object of your healing intentions that you happen to be. Healing intentions work as effectively at the bedside and the other side of the earth. Spatial separation doesn’t matter.
We have evidence now that consciousness can work outside the present. It can anticipate things to come and it also appears to be able to work into the past.”
How does Telephone session work?
Phone sessions are similar to in-person sessions. All sessions are scheduled in Eastern Standard Time. Visit ‘World Time Server‘ to calculate the time in Toronto and where you are in the world.
In our telephone sessions, we can work through the same kinds of issues that are discussed in person.
With phone sessions, we schedule our time together in advance and you call me from wherever you are at the appointed time.
Free International Calling with Skype:
- Free Voice and video calls to anyone else on Skype
- Conference calls with three or more people
- Instant messaging, file transfer and screen sharing
To Get Started with Skype:
- Go the Skype website and download the latest version of Skype for Windows or Mac, then install it on your computer. For help and any questions you have about setting up or using Skype, click here.
- Open Skype and add me to your Contact List. My username is ‘vivian.osal’. Send me a quick message indicating that you are adding me to your contacts and that you are interested in a future phone session.
- While on Skype we can use a web cam if you would like, but not necessary. You will need speakers and microphone for us to communicate. Purchasing a headset with a microphone is the easiest ways to set yourself up.
How is payment made?
Payment is made at least 24 hours before your session. You can pay in a variety of ways:
- PayPal – this option is available at the bottom of each service page
- Email money transfer
Payments are not refundable and cancellations need to be done 24 hours before the appointment. If you are unable to give me 24 hours notice, but we are able to reschedule our appointment for the same week as the cancellation, you will not be charged for the missed session.
If you would like to schedule a free 15-miniute telephone consultation with me to find out more about my phone services, please call me at 416-457-3330 or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org